Improper tyre pressure makes you lose more than you think!
Tyres, not inflated properly will perform less.
Impact of inflation on tyre performance (based on industry standards )
Under inflated tyres will also lead to:
- Higher fuel consumption
- More breakdowns
- Reduction of the casing life
How to get the maximum out of your tyre budget?
Use the right tyres for your fleet
- Define the optimal tyre for each wheel position
- Avoid tyre mismatches
Proper tyre maintenance
- Define the optimal pressure for each wheel position
- Regular tyre inspections and pressure checks
Maximize casing usage
- Remove retreadable tyres in time
- Keep control of your demounted casings
Vehicle maintenance and driving conduct
- It takes a well maintained vehicle to get the maximum performance out of your tyres
- Watch out for misalignment, unbalanced tyres, mechanical wear, etc.
- Generate driver awareness
Good tyre management not only minimizes your tyre cost!
It also has an impact on:
- Number of breakdowns and vehicle uptime
- Fuel consumption
- Safety on the road